Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Yay for showers!

Again, I'll say how blessed we are to have such great people in our lives. Yesterday we had a shower and it was so nice and we got so much stuff! This baby is officially ready to come out! Well, I guess she could use a few more weeks of cooking, but we are so close to being set with all the STUFF. This girl has so many clothes! Here is one of the 2 gift tables:


Here's the cake table. It was so pretty, and I'm ashamed to say that we took home the leftover cake and have eaten most of it already. Well, I'm ashamed to say it, but not too ashamed to blog about it, I guess. :)
The flowers are now a pretty centerpiece on our kitchen table, too! I just love those hostesses--they are the greatest.

One thing I loved about this shower is that it was a couples' shower. So, J got to open gifts with me and it was relaxed. I am still blown away by how much we got. We are so grateful!Before the shower, family came into town and my mom brought the cute valance she made for the baby's room. I love how it pulls the room together! Thanks mom!!!

OK, as long as I'm putting all these pictures on here, I may as well put my 26-week belly pic. I'm a few days shy of 36 weeks, but we had the camera out, so why not. She's growing by the minute! I feel like I've got a basketball attached to my tummy, but I won't go into the thighs & butt...

7 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

It feels nice to really be ready...well, as ready as someone who has never had kids before can be I guess. Your belly pic is cute; she'll be here before you know it!

 
At March 27, 2006 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to long and you will have your little one to dress up in all those adorable gifts! How exciting! You are all belly too, how cute!

 
At March 27, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Betsy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 27, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger betsy said...

The valance your mom made is so pretty and I love the green color of the room, its so soothing!

 
At March 27, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Your mom did a great job on the valance.....think she'll do mine, too? ha ha ha Just kidding! It was fun to meet your family and Kelly, remember, it really is ALL ABOUT YOU! LOL

 
At March 27, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

All the beautiful things you have for your little girl :)

I love the valance too, very pretty and matches the room well.

Your belly pic is cute, you are all baby :) Take care.

 
At March 28, 2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful shower. We were lucky to be a part of it. You truly are blessed with some wonderful friends, especially those wonderful ladies who hosted it. The baby has so many things - you are definitely ready sooooo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home