Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

When will she get here?

I am so excited! I have false hope now that I will not make it to my due date, because today at my 37-week appointment, I learned that I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that really doesn't mean anything because I could stay this way for weeks. But I'm using this game I saw on other blogs to take a poll for when she might arrive. At this link, enter HaleArrival as the game name in the top left, and enter your guess for day, weight, etc.
http://www.expectnet.com/game.php

While at the doctor's office, I was really annoyed at first because we waited an hour before even being called in. But then I found out that I didn't gain any weight since last time, and all my vitals were good. Then when I found out about the progress, I was really excited! At least now I don't have a fear of going past my due date, but I could very well go to my next 2 appointments and be exactly the same. I don't know, but any progress is progress, so today's a good day!

4 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! Now that's a good dr. visit : )

 
At April 07, 2006 12:37 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

Congrats on the progress. I've been reading other blogs where other girls are in similar situations, and they all want the baby NOW. I guess they just come when they're good and ready

 
At April 07, 2006 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is getting pretty exciting. We were really caught off guard when you called us and said you were on the way to the delivery room on April 1st. That was one of the best. Hang in there Kiddo - you probably get more sleep now than you will after she comes.

 
At April 09, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

That's good progress. When I went in for my induction, i was completely closed not at all effaced, but thank god it worked :) Here's hoping you go before your due date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home