Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The last month

Look--the little baby on the counter at the top of the blog moved to the last space! The birth is getting close. Very close, yet so far. I can't wait until she's here, but aside from having her here and holding her, I have been thinking a whole lot about the things I am so looking forward to doing when I'm not pregnant:
  • Working up a good sweat
  • Losing weight
  • Walking without pain (though that may take a while!)
  • Laying on my stomach
  • Tying my shoes
  • Wearing regular clothes
  • Losing weight
  • Painting my own toenails
  • Using my laptop on my lap
  • Drinking beer!
  • Eating raw cookie dough (though I guess I won't do that, hence the losing weight)
  • Losing weight
  • Going longer than an hour without peeing
  • Crunches/sit-ups (yes, I'm serious)
  • Have I mentioned losing weight?
I am convinced that being this uncomfortable is God's way of preparing us for labor & delivery!

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for the last month!!!! woo-hoo!

I too am looking forward to adult beverages. Water just isn't the perfect compliment for a lot of foods. No one ever salivates over Hot wings and water, or a filet minon with water....egad! I can't wait for wine and beer!

 
At March 28, 2006 8:30 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

hehe, so true. I agree, i can't wait to try and lose weight and get into non-maternity clothes again! I want zippers, not stretchy panel pants. lol.

 
At March 30, 2006 7:25 AM, Blogger betsy said...

WINE WINE AND WINE...i'll be focusing on a liquid diet!
And I cant wait to wear a flippin belt again!
And underwear that arent 12 inches wide!
And WINE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home