Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, April 03, 2006

I thought she was supposed to slow down

All the books/websites say that during the last month of pregnancy, the baby's movement slows because there is no more room. Well, apparently that's not always the case. Either this baby still has too much room and is taking her sweet time getting ready to come out, or she is just impatient and is telling me she wants to come out soon. I sure hope it's the latter, but I'm not counting on it! Last night, every time I woke up, either due to heartburn or because I had to pee, or most often because of both, she decided it was time to play. Squirming and kicking, but I just wish her favorite place to kick me wasn't right under my ribs! The only way to keep it from hurting is to press my hand there so she kicks my hand instead of my ribs. But it's hard to go to sleep when you're pressing your fingers under your ribs. :) Someday I will joke with her about this. When I am trying to get her to sit still in church or at a show or when she's trying to sleep, I will tell her she was a fiesty one from the beginning. My little wiggle worm.

2 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger betsy said...

She must be getting ready to make her appearance, she's rocking and rolling for ya!

 
At April 03, 2006 11:25 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Ha! Maybe she's smaller than you think so she still has plenty of room. That would be a good thing, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home