Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How does this guy sleep at night?

It cost me $44 to fill up my car with gas today--more than it has ever cost before. I'm thankful for not having a thirsty SUV or truck! It's sickening that the CEO of Exxon just retired and was given a $400 million retirement package. $400 million and we wonder why we're all paying almost $3 a gallon? Not that Exxon is any more expensive than other companies, but knowing that, I don't want to go there anymore. It's insane that some high-level executive makes $190,000 a DAY and the rest of us peons are bending over and supporting it. I'm glad I will be relatively home-bound for a couple of months after the baby is born, because I won't be able to afford to drive anywhere!!!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I ventured out of the house to take Lila to the pediatrician, and I couldn't believe it when I saw that the "cheap" stuff was $2.73!!! I'm never driving again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home