Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Phew!

What a long, busy weekend. My baby sister is married! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. I wish I had a picture to post. I will when I get one. Jay's parents came with Jenna and kept her during the ceremony and most of the reception (when she wasn't being passed around). I don't know what we would have done without them! Jenna was great, but really tired! We had family around all weekend and I think it wore her out. She slept until 9 yesterday morning! That was a first, and then this morning I had to wake her up at 8. Tired girl! But I'm not complaining.

Now that the wedding is over, things can get back to normal and we can focus on the move. We have this weekend and next weekend to completely move out. Should be interesting. During the inspection, we found out the AC & heater are in need of repair. So that'll cost us a mere $3,000-4,000 to fix. Fun times.

Jenna did hit a milestone Sunday--she rolled over! 4 times, she rolled from her tummy to her back. She still hasn't rolled the other way, and actually she hasn't rolled since Sunday. It was great though--she seemed to be so proud of herself. She has a new favorite thing--crazy girl loves to arch her back and hang her head upside down.


4 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 6:20 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yay for Jenna rolling over. Ava did that too, when she first did it, it was like 2 weeks before she'd do it again. Congrats to your sister too :)

Cute picture, they are like little monkeys now :)

 
At September 13, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna- I think your such a cutie...

love,
Dad

 
At September 14, 2006 1:31 PM, Blogger betsy said...

Jenna looks like she is saying..."peek a boo!"

SO CUTE!

 
At September 20, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

YAY @ the milestone Jenna.. that is great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home