Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Moving Day!!!

I can't believe November 9 is finally here. We close on our house this afternoon, and get to move into our OWN house once again! It's here! It's here! We've got a busy evening and a BUSY weekend ahead of us! It would be better if I didn't have those horrible cold and wasn't hacking up green stuff and didn't sound like E.T. when I talked, or if I had slept AT ALL last night, but whatever--closing day is here!

6 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Good luck! I hate moving, but it's so fun to finally be in a new place once everything is moved in.

 
At November 11, 2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

YAY!! GOod luck and hope everything goes smoothly.. I am sick as a dog here as well and its not nice.. hope you are better soon!

 
At November 13, 2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Hope you are feeling better and all moved in!

 
At November 16, 2006 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, this is your Aunty Kelly. Your Mamma got me sick and now I sound like ET. Just kiddin, I hate El Paso. I bet it feels good to be moved in! Let the projects begin!

 
At November 17, 2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waitin gfor you to post pics of the house. I miss you!

 
At November 18, 2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm dying to see pics of the house too! hope everything went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home