Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We went on our trip, and we were sooooooo glad to come home and see our baby girl! I missed her so much, but I still had a good, relaxing time. I SWEAR that little monkey changed while we were gone, even after I told her not to! Her hair seems longer, she seems bigger, and she seems more like a little person and less like a baby.


I don't think she is going to crawl. She is much more interested in standing. She loves to explore around on the floor and do her sitting/scooting/rolling maneuver, but she always tries to stand, and not crawl. I guess she may be one of those babies who never crawls--just goes straight to walking.

Talk about relaxing--we were practically bored on our vacation! It was nice for us to spend time together. We ate and drank A LOT...I really think my jeans were tighter on the flights home than they were on the flights there. I say flights because we had 3 each way. Loooong days. We did go hiking a couple of times up to the top of some peaks that were within walking distance of the resort. It was very nice, and the views were awesome. It was great to get some exercise too, because the rest of the time we were laying around in the pool or by the beach, looking at sunsets like this. :)

Yup, I took that picture one evening while we were lounging on the beach, sipping pineapple juice & coconut rum...

Our house is great. We are done painting, until we get to the kitchen and our bedroom. For the moment, we can just live. Not constantly be doing, doing, doing. We still have things to put away and we haven't put anything on the walls yet, but it's nice to have a normal routine. Jenna even helps us!

This Friday we have Jay's company Christmas party to go to, and I already don't want to. Not that I don't want to go--I just don't want to leave Jenna again. She changes hourly! I don't want to miss any of it. I like to spend our evenings together. But, it's only a few hours. It's not like we're leaving her for 5 days or anything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home