Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, November 20, 2006

I hate 'em

Telemarketers. I had forgotten how much I hate them. We didn't have a home phone in our previous house in Houston. We had gotten rid of it a couple of years ago when we became so dependent on our cell phones. We wondered why we were paying an extra bill every month when all we really used it for was to answer calls from solicitors. When we moved into this house, we got a home phone only because we had to have it for DSL. It was cheaper to get a home phone line with DSL than it was to get roadrunner, and we didn't want to have to deal with Time Warner anyway. Well, we've only had it hooked up for a week and every time it rings, I know it's a solicitor. My parents are the only other people who have the number, well, and Jenna's daycare. I only answer it because it may be one of them, but it's always someone who has some "great offer" for me. It is so irritating!!! I am considering just paying for this phone line and not even having a phone.

I was actually thinking this afternoon about not going on our trip. Just canceling the whole darn thing. But it will be nice for Jay & I to spend all that time together. It won't happen again for a long time and it would be stupid of us to not go.

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

You need to sign up for that Do Not Call list...I did that online a few years ago, and I seldom ever get a solicitor anymore.

 
At November 22, 2006 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I agree with Chas although you still get calls even when you get the Do not call list.. it is super annoying!

 
At November 29, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate telemarketers too!! I was wondering if you'd gone on your trip yet :) Good luck... I know it would be so tough to leave Amelia but the time with my hubby would be priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home