Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Butterfly kisses

A while back, I was set on a frog theme for the baby's room. While I still love all the frog stuff and still plan to get more, we have migrated towards butterflies to match the bedding we got. It was meant to be an animal theme anyway, so all animals (and insects, but not real ones) welcome! Anyway, yesterday we went to Pottery Barn Kids, which we had never been to before. Uh-oh, I think I will have to bookmark their website because they have the CUTEST stuff! They had a butterfly mobile that we just HAD to get. It looks so cute with the bedding and will give baby lots to look at. We have tried not to buy much, but I just couldn't resist!


They don't spin like the battery-operated mobiles, but when the fan is on (which it always is), they float around.


Baby girl is getting BIG. I guess I've got 38 days left (and hopefully not another hour). Over the course of this weekend, I now have a few lovely stretch marks, my feet have swollen so that only my flip-flops fit, and if I put my wedding rings on, it's likely that I won't get them off.

6 Comments:

At March 19, 2006 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that mobile is beautiful! the room looks great from what i can tell - i LOVE pottery barn kids too! amazing stuff.

 
At March 19, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

I absolutely LOVE that mobile! It is adorable. Awwww, only 38 days left. It's going so fast. I can't believe how time is flying.

 
At March 20, 2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

That mobile is soooo cute! It actually looks like you might be able to use it longer than a regular mobile anyway...since the kind that are attached to the crib have to go by around month five...that one looks a little higher, so maybe you'll be able to keep it up.

 
At March 20, 2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so close!!! i love the stuff you have picked, it is so girly... i love it! you are going to be a great mom! have fun and enjoy every minute of her, it goes by fast! love, mel-

 
At March 20, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger betsy said...

That mobile is so cute, I want to hang it above MY bed! =)

 
At March 21, 2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your theme! I can't tell you how many times I "googled dragonfly or frog nursery bedding". I love pottery barn kids, I was dead set on one of their dragonfly bedding when a friend gave us a complete Mulawi (sp?) bedding set for our nursery. Needless to say our theme and room has changed.

That is way cute though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home