Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Magic 35

Well, really there's nothing magic about it. I just thought it was cool that I'm 35 weeks along today, with 35 days left. 35 days. Doesn't seem like much. 5 weeks. Somehow, that seems a little longer. Maybe I'll stick with the day countdown.

I was just upstairs meeting with some engineers, and one of them (who I had never met before) asked if I was expecting. I thought that was pretty brave. Usually people ask when I'm due or how much longer I have. What if I had said no? No, I'm not expecting--just gaining weight. I keep meaning to do that to someone, but somehow I just don't have the heart. :)

5 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is funny. i did that with my first child, a ups guy who made our deliveries every week at work ask me one day "are you preg.?" (i was like 8 months,and had gained 60lbs.) i said "NO", and just stood there... the look on his face was PRICELESS!!! i finally couldn't stand his painful look anymore, and told him that i WAS, 8 months! you should try it, i think it is funny! mel-

 
At March 22, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

That would be funny to do that to someone. I'm so obviously pregnant that people just ask if i swallowed a beach ball. hehe.

Wow only 35 day to go. It seems like yesterday I said that on my blog. The time is going to go quickly!~

 
At March 22, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

One of my students from last year saw me in October, two months after I had Barrett, and he asked me if I had the baby yet!

The other kids that were with him pointed out that I was not big anymore, and he said he knew that but maybe I just lost a lot of weight because pregnant people throw up.

He wasn't the brightest child.

I can't believe that man asked if you were pregnant!?! Does he have a son in Waller by chance??? :)

 
At March 23, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

That would have been pretty funny if you'd said it. I have been tempted to say "I'm not pregnant" when random people ask when the baby's due...but I guess I just don't have the mean streak for it.

 
At March 23, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger AnnaBana said...

WOW. 35 days. That's really coming up! 5 weeks does sound longer...

And lol, on the whole "I'm not pregnant" thing...that would be funny, but I couldn't do it either. I always hate to make people feel bad! (Although it would be a good blog story...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home