Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

New pictures

Yesterday we took Jenna to get her 6-month pictures. Some of them turned out really cute. We didn't get as many as we did for her 3-month session, but we'll probably go again at 9 and 12. Besides, I've already decided we're going back to order more. :) We didn't get any of this first pose, and I wish we had.


And of course, the family pic...

I'm still hung up about this flu shot thing. Is it really necessary? They only protect against 1 strain, and aren't there several that go around???

7 Comments:

At October 29, 2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I'm allergic to eggs, so I've never been able to get a flu shot...so I hadn't even considered getting Lila one. Let me know if you find out more information; maybe I need to think about it.

 
At October 30, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

You are right. It only protects against a certain strain, and there is a different one on the go. Blah, i don't know what to do either. My Dr. wants me and the children to get the shot too. I didn't get it last year, worked in the hospital and didnt' get sick.

Ava did seem to get sick with a cold right after her shots (you had asked in a previous comment) but i dont' think it's linked to it. Strange how they both got sick though.

The pictures are adorable (as always) I love the family picture. She looks a lot like you.

 
At October 30, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Love them!! I think they are all great and really do like the first pose as well.. I like family shots though :)

 
At October 31, 2006 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the family pic, and the one one of her about to roll off, SO CUTE!!!!!

 
At October 31, 2006 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THose are BEAUTIFUL!

 
At October 31, 2006 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures! Jenna is adorable. And you look great!

We did the flu shot. I don't really have an opinion either way, but as much sniffling as Landon's had, I'd rather be on the safe side. He didn't get sick after the shot.

 
At November 01, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger alissa said...

I LOVE the flu shots! Been getting them for years, and low and behold, it's been years since I've had the flu (knock on wood). My husband NEVER gets it. And EVERY year gets the flu. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home