Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

When Gramma babysits

Ha! Yeah, Jenna has started to hold her own bottle lately. She's been doing that for a while, but now she can actually hold it where it needs to go, and keep it there. We just thought it was funny that Gramma was drinking a beer at the same time Jenna was feeding herself. I HAD to get a pic.

Jay & I are so relieved...we found a house!!!!! So assuming the inspection goes well, after November 9 we will have our own space again. I really like it. It's older and in older area, but we decided to go for location. We can change what we don't like about the house, but there isn't a whole lot that we don't like.

On another subject--I really hate Halloween. It's my least favorite holiday. But now that we have a baby we can dress up, it might be kinda fun. I had to make sure her little costume fit. :)


I mean, how cute are babies in animal costumes??? My friend actually made that bunny costume for her daughter 2 years ago, but now it gets another use this year. I don't know how Jenna feels about it--the look on her face says, "Mommy, what are you doing to me?" She refused to smile when she had it on. :)

5 Comments:

At October 15, 2006 6:21 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I agree; babies in animal costumes are the cutest. Lila is going to be a cat.

 
At October 15, 2006 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is absolutely adorable!!! she is so cute : ) what part of town is the house in? oh, and we got your thank you card! thanks!

 
At October 16, 2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!
Congratulations on the house! I hope it helps ya'll feel settled, and I can't wait to come visit ya'll in Austin and see the house.

 
At October 18, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yay on the house!

She's just the cutest with the costume on and the look on her face is priceless. She's gorgeous.
I really can't stand Halloween either, but the kids like it.
I think Ava is going as Curious George, since we always thought she looked like him when she was a newborn. lol. Hubby is going to go as the man in the yellow suit. haha.

 
At October 22, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Totally love the pics and the bunny pic is the bomb.. I love the "Not impressed" look on her face.. too cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home