Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blog-worthy sighting

Hubby was driving home from work yesterday, and he got mad at some guy in a black Escalade who waited until the last minute to merge before the lane ends. Don't we all hate that. He was in the lane to the left, so he wasn't the one who got cut off, but he was next to the guy and looked over to kind of give the evil eye, only to find that it was Lance Armstrong! Here's the difference between men & women...or maybe normal people and me. :)
Me: I can't believe you saw Lance Armstrong!
J: Well, he lives here.
Me: So do a million other people, but you don't see all of them! He's hardly ever even here.
J: It's not like I talked to him or anything--he was in his car.

He seemed pretty unphased by it, yet I thought it was exciting enough to blog about. I did, however, resist the urge to post anything about Britney & Kevin, giving the admittedly false impression that I don't care. Yes, it's true, I have a pathetic interest in celebrity lives, though to my credit, I have never bought a tabloid magazine!

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2006 7:32 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I don't know if I'd even recognize Lance Armstrong if I saw him in person, but it's still pretty cool. I guess men and women are born with these differences

 

Post a Comment

<< Home